Arctic Roofing and Exteriors Ltd is Edmonton's premier commercial and residential roofing contractor. Contact us today for a FREE estimate for your residential or commercial roofing needs. We look forward to hearing from you!
Request A Quote
What type of project is this?
Do you need some roofing improvements or repairs to your house and want to know how much it will cost? Simply fill out and submit the form below, and one of our experienced and knowledgeable estimators will provide you a free assessment.
Or call us at 780.756.7663
14511 156th ST. Edmonton, Alberta T6V-1J1
Frequently Asked Questions about Roofing Repair and Services
Q: My roof is leaking. Does this mean I need a new one?
A: Not necessarily. You may only need repair work. The best way to determine the problem is to call in a professional roofing company for an evaluation. They'll advise you on the most viable and cost-effective course of action.
Q: How do I spot potential trouble on my roof?
A: Signs of problems are most likely in roofs that are fifteen years or older.
Loose or missing shingles
Pieces of metal or roll roofing wrapped around vent pipes, chimneys and adjoining walls to prevent water seepage and leakage
Buckling and curling - shingles that are bent up in the middle or turned up at the corners
Blistering and rotting - bubbles caused by moisture in the shingle and appear on the surface of asphalt roofing
Q: What should I do if I see these signs?
A: These problems can sometimes be fixed without replacing the roof. The key is to find them early and have a qualified roofer deal with them immediately. Arctic Roofing will provide a free consultation followed up by a free estimate that will be explained by our courteous staff. To get your estimate today please call (780) 756-7663 or fill in our free estimate form to be contacted by a representative from the button located on the right of this screen.
Q: What should I know when choosing shingles?
A: There are three basic types of shingles.
• Asphalt Composition tiles are the most popular because they are relatively inexpensive and easy to install. Most homeowners chose asphalt shingles because the life expectancy is 25+ years.
• Premium asphalt shingles provide a more distinctive appearance and carry a longer manufacturer's warranty. They come in many unique styles which are more attractive, but also more expensive than the basic asphalt tile.
• Cedar shingles and shakes are listed in the Green Consumers Guide as being completely renewable. They are very attractive however; their higher cost makes them a less popular choice.
Q: Once the job starts, how can I monitor its progress?
A: Check that the terms of your contract are being carried out.
• Did the job begin when your contractor said it would?
• Is it progressing on schedule?
• Are the roofing materials the brand you were guaranteed?
• Is the work being handled in an efficient, professional manner?
Is the contractor available to answer questions or tend to your concerns?